Safe Days Calculator
Safe days calculator helps you to find out the safe days in your menstrual cycle, that you can have sexual intercourse without the fear of getting pregnant. It just requires you to remember the starting date of your last period, and your longest and shortest menstrual cycle.
Once you have done this, you can easily calculate the safe and unsafe days of your menstrual cycle. If your menstrual cycle every month lies within (26 to 32 days), then you can use this calculator and know the safe days.
Click here to know more about safe and unsafe days in your menstrual cycle.
Do you have a health query to ask a doctor online?
How to Calculate the Longest and Shortest Menstrual Cycle?
How to Calculate the Safe and Unsafe Days?
- Note down the shortest menstrual cycle from the last six months, and subtract 18 days from the total number of days of shortest cycle.
- The number of days that you get after subtracting 18 days, count that number of days from the first day of your last period and mark it as X. X is the first day of the fertile period which is unsafe period.
- Next, note down the longest menstrual cycle from the last six months, and subtract 10 days from the total number of days of longest cycle.
- The number of days you get after subtracting 10 days, count that number of days from the first day of your last period and mark it as Y. The days after Y is the safe period.
- So, the days between X and Y are unsafe days to have sex, as there are chances of getting pregnant. All other days apart from these are considered as safe days.
Recommended for You
specialities we cover
Get iCliniq App
Disclaimer: Content published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.